a kind of interview (II)

mais uma.


LAYER 1: BASICS
Name: Joana Mendes
Birth Date: April, 19th
Current Location: Lisbon
Hair Color: Brown
Righty/Lefty: Righty


LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE.
Your fear: to be alone in the world, lose my friends unable to share.
Your dream of the perfect date: I already had once, I want another again! (why not?!)

LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.
Your thoughts first waking up: food
Your bed time: depends
Your most missed memory: grandfather

LAYER 4: YOUR PICK.
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
McDonald's or Burger King: McDonald's
Single or Group Dates: Single Dates
Adidas or Nike: Nike
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee: Coffee

LAYER 5: DO YOU.
Smoke: nop
Cuss: lots
Take showers: everytime
Have a crush: yap
Believe in yourself: yes
Believe what goes around comes around: sure
Believe everything happens for a reason: damn yes
Think you're a health freak: sometimes x)

LAYER 6: IN THE PAST MONTH.
Gone to the mall: yes
Been on stage: yeah
Eaten sushi: once
Been hurt: nop
Dyed your hair: no

LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER.
Gotten beaten up: No
Changed who you were to fit in: No.

LAYER 8: GETTING OLD.
Age you're hoping to be married by: 38
Number of kids you're planning on having: at least 2

LAYER 9: IN A GIRL/GUY.
Best eye color: green/brown/blue
Hair color:  it doesn't matter
Short or long hair: don't care
Fat or fit: any
Looks or personality: both. a real men has the looks and the charisma.
Fun or serious: maybe both but… fun?!

LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING.
1 MINUTE AGO: questionnaire
1 HOUR AGO: work
1 WEEK AGO: work
1 YEAR AGO: university

LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCE.
I FEEL: good
I HATE: being bored
I HIDE: 0
I NEED: +1
I LOVE: my family & friends
Enviar um comentário