a kind of interview (I)

A primeira de muitas. esta tinha sido proposta à algum tempo mas só agora decidi responder:

TEN ARE YOU’S
1. Are you single – Yes.
2. Are you happy – Sure.
3. Are you bored – If I wasn’t bored I wouldn’t be doing this.
4. Are you naked – No.
5. Are you a blonde – Not at all.
6. Are you moody – Nop.
7. Are you a lover/hater – Hater of apathy, lover of discovering.
8. Are you hot/cold – mostly warm.
9. Are you Irish – I don’t think so.
10. Are you Asian – Yes, half! I think…

TEN FACTS
1. Name – Joana
2. Middle – Andrés (it sucks)
3. Any birth marks – have many but they are discrete.
4. Hair color – Brunette.
5. Natural hair color – answer above. I died my hair but it was a long time ago.
6. Eye color – Browny eyes.
7. Height – damm I’m tall
8. Mood – curious
9. Favorite color – Amaranth
10. One Place You Want to Visit – New York (example).
Enviar um comentário